Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back In The Saddle...

YAY!  I have a computer!  Ohman, I am so relieved.  I think I was slowly going crazy.  Luckily, I had sewing and reading to otherwise occupy my time...still, it was a very long 8 days.  

My computer was dead, dead, dead.  So, I bought a refurbished Dell computer from the guy I went to for help.  (I had a Dell before).  I am in the process of downloading all my programs.  AND, I have over 100 emails to answer.  There were about 500 emails, but some needed no answer, so I looked at them quickly and/or deleted them.  Lots to do to get this baby up to speed, so please be patient with me.  I have stuff to tell you!



Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Welcome back! Ughh I know what it is to go thru adding back things and getting things comfortable again! Patience is needed for sure! Missed ya! I can well image what lovlies you have to show us!

Farm Girl said...

OH Yay!!!! OH how I have missed you, I was even thinking of finding you through snail mail and writing you the old fashioned way. Oh I am so glad you are back in the saddle. You have no idea how you spur me on to sew. I miss seeing what you are working on and I miss you!!! So I am so happy, Glad to see your blog up in my sidebar.

Kim said...

Glad you are back. Can't wait to hear all your adventures!

Gail said...

Yeah, for computer fixers!!! Welcome back

Anonymous said...

You sound soooo happy! Congrats!