Saturday, August 14, 2010

Regaining Self...

At last.  I have some energy!  The pneumonia cleared within 2 weeks, but the fatigue has been making me crazy...it's been a long time regaining my energy/stamina.  After 5 weeks, I am finally feeling more like my (old) self again. 

Today is craft day.  Lots of projects to catch up on.

I've been very undecided about how to quilt the 2 dqs9 quilts I am making.  Made a decision this a.m....on one of them, anyway.  I stitched in the ditch around the center blocks and around the black borders.  Then, I quilted straight lines on all 4 sides of the green border.  Still need to bind it...will use Half Moon Spots (black with white spots).  Here's how it looks thus far.  It makes me smile.

Got my August Bee Addicted 3 blocks done for Liz.  She wanted square in a square blocks.  With only her fabric...Route 66 & solids.  I messed up on this one...measure twice, cut once?  Oh, okay.  Next time, for sure!  Wanted to do blue all the way around.  Well, Liz can change it out if she wants.  

 
Must keep on truckin'. 




Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

2 comments:

kks said...

glad you're feeling better!!
went in early, left early...Steph was sick yesterday and amanda came in early...
aren't the babies cute?
hey, that place was already rented...geez
xoxo

Dog Trot Farm said...

Five weeks, sounds about right as I recall. Glad to hear your are feeling better and your energy is returning. In my next life I am going to learn how to quilt!