Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Good Day...

Paul, Rachel and Devin came to help clean out the garage and basement.  We got a lot done and had a good time doing it, too!  For lunch, I treated us to pizza from Papa Murphy's.  So YUMMY!!!

I took only these two photos...too busy to remember to take more, I guess.

Here's Rachel, who actually wanted to sweep out the garage...

Here's Paul.  While Rachel swept, he waited...

That's all I have for now.  Gonna rest my knee and then do some sewing.  Maybe.

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You can send them over to do my cellar next, lol.
I really need to clean it out and never can get my kids to help.

Debbie

Joanne said...

Hmmm maybe I need to rent some "kids" to help de-clutter! Great going Jacque - getting things done! Take it easy on that knee!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad they helped you. Hopefully you let them do most of the running up and down. Sorry your knee is so bad.
Tony came over tonight and helped me rearrange my upstairs and he sprayed off my driveway after he washed his truck. Joyce

Thistlebrooms said...

So glad you had some help, especially with your knee!!!
Too bad your so 'FAR' away, I need some help with my garage for a Tag Sale next weekend...

Luck to you my friend...
My Best~Marilyn

Rising Rainbow said...

I could use a work crew here. NOt likely to happen anytime soon though. LOL