Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too Tired to Tango...

There are those out there who think that Tag is 'favored', and 'spoiled', and that I think everything he does is funny. (Well, that last part is mostly true. ~grin~) Actually, it's that Tag himself feels that he is entitled...and sometimes I go along with it. Truly, not all the time. I am the benevolent leader in this house (most of the time, anyway).

Here's how it went tonight. I went into the office to check my email. I heard Tag barking...just his short, insistent bark. Over and over and over and over. I went into the living room...and this is what I saw.
Ah-ha!!! Tango was laying in the chair I had just gotten up out of. Apparently, Tag wanted to lay there...that would be why he was barking at Tango. "Get out!" - "Get out!" - "Get out!" - "Get out!" (you get the idea, right?) I took a picture of Tango, told Tag to leave him alone, and went back into my office. A few minutes later, Tag was doing the same thing. When next I went out there...this is what I saw. I laughed and laughed. Then I took the photo. And, THEN, I got Tag's butt out of the chair.

Good night.

8 comments:

kks said...

too funny! good for you tango! and you little stinker tag, always get your way!

JoJo said...

How adorable, Jacque!! Tag got his way and he only had to "hound" Tango for a short while. Believe it or not, the same thing happens around here with the cats. Cinnamon, especially, with steal my warm chair the minute I get out of it. The difference is: I rarely have the heart to make Cinnamon move so I end up sitting on the footstool. I really think the cats have taken over!!
JoJo

WoolenSails said...

I notice that they have a nice big, cushy pad on the floor, but no one is on that, lol. Face it, mom's seat is always better;)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is just way too funny!!
I can't believe Tango gave it up for Tag!!!
LOLOL
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oohh the spoiled child strikes again!!!!!! LOLOL Pooorrr Tango!! :(
~Bren :)

jane augenstein said...

That Tag, what a stinker!
Speaking of Tag.........Tag you are it!
Check out my blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

I always love looking at your photo's of your dogs. Our lives just wouldn't be the same without our furry friends and their antics. Thanks for giving me a smile!

Unknown said...

great entainment, I love big dogs. I have a Yorke, he thinks he is Tags size.

katie
primitive woolen