Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tango in my easy chair...

I was at my computer a bit ago
and Tag started barking.
Not like an "ohmygosh, I see the cat!" bark,
or a "Mama, someone's outside!" bark...
or anything like that.
Just short, insistent barks.
I got up to see what he was barking about,
and here is what I saw.
First time ever, at least as far as I know.
I have never seen Tango in my chair before.
I am pretty sure that Tag
was barking because he thinks
that the big easy chair is his...
not Tango's (or mine, either!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been on a sewing kick...

cannot show you anything yet,
as I am sewing Christmas gifts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a precious shot! it should be tango's chair anyway....i'm sure tag was very upset! too funny!

Anonymous said...

I think the chair should go to the oldest, and in dog years Tango wins out! Love that dog!

Janer

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tango is getting older and he just wants to have a regal chair to sit in!!! How cute!!!
Joyce

WoolenSails said...

In my house the dog wins out over the cat, he is bigger, lol.
I can imagine when 3 want a chair or your attention;)

Debbie