Saturday, November 22, 2008

Simple Joy...aka Kaylynn Marie

After a tough week, I was really looking forward to my Granddaughter's visit today. Instead of going to her house, she came to mine this time. What fun to have her here! My heart sings when I am with her!

The first thing we did...sat in the big easy chair together while I mended her stocking cap...Tag had pulled the tassel off...bad brown dog!

We talked, colored, ate lunch, played outside and walked around the property, seeing the horses, cats, and chickens. She didn't like the smell of the barn (Gramma, it stinks in here), so we just took a quick peek. I showed her all the photos I have of her here on the computer, and she told me who all the people in the photos with her were. She ate a good lunch. She laughed and giggled.

She has a way of looking at you out of the corner of her eyes...makes my heart overflow! She is beautiful.

I took photos...




I hope you have a joyful day, too!

5 comments:

kks said...

what beautiful pics!! so glad you had time with her at your home!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Paul, I just can't believe it...especially the eyes...and those eyelashes...wow...she's a keeper, Grandma!

Love,
Janer

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, she is such a heartbreaker!!!
Glad you had a good day and thanks for sharing
the pictures. I can't believe it has been over
a year since I saw her last!!!
They grow so fast. Love you, Joyce

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day.
Those eyes will melt your heart;)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Such a beauty! Glad the dogs and her like one another! Wonderful pictures. Julie