Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday, Monday!

Just a few things to say today.

I added 2 new blog links to my list on the right side...
Rug Hooking with Cindi Gay
and Star Rug Company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in Eau Claire for several days...and was able to spend a lot of time with my longtime friend, Janer. Here is the stitching I did for Janer's birthday. It's redwork...the pattern is just a bunch of different things I put together from an antique embroidery book. Practice bands, motifs and lettering. I sewed cotton strips all around the linen, sewed a backing on, and stuffed with sawdust. It measures about 5 x 6 inches. I am very pleased with how it turned out, and Janer really liked it! Made my day!


Here is the most recent photo of my beautiful Mama!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now!


Except...for those of you who care...the new season of Dancing With the Stars starts tonight! YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work you do and also nice picture of our mother!!!
Joyce

kks said...

nice pics girl, glad you are home and safe...i'll call during dancing,,,,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails