Thursday, January 17, 2008

So Far...

My vacation has been great! But, it's half over and that makes me sad. Sure is going by in a hurry. I'd never go to work again if I could stay home...as in, if I was independently wealthy. I sure have plenty to keep me busy, ya know?!



Yesterday, I worked on my online course assignments for the better part of the day. AND, then I hit a big snafu, but got that fixed today. Orientation is tomorrow...I think I'm ready.



I've been hooking...here's how far I am on Kim's rug. The flower is still not that pink. And, as you can see, I'm 'tweaking' it as I go along. I think the dog is beagle/beaver mix...get that tail! YIKES!





I finished sewing the backing to one (out of four) of the pillow tops I had hooked for the grandkids. I need to visit Wal-Mart and pick up a box of polyester fiberfil...I'll take photos when they are pillows.


The dogs think my being home all day is great! Not sure why...all they do is lay around, anyway!



I issued a challenge on Wool Snippets tonight...NEW LIFE challenge...hook anything that means 'new life' to you...a specific size rug, but no limit to one's imagination/creativity. Hope it goes over well and a bunch of people sign up for it. Time will tell. I have an idea for my rug...not telling, though. {grin}

Night!

2 comments:

kks said...

Beaver X beagle......how funny!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are keeping busy. Hope your orientation goes well. Call me. Joyce