Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, Monday...

I didn't get much accomplished from my list this weekend, but did get some good hooking time in. Did laundry and dishes and stuff like that. Today, I've worked on my course and bought a new tire. Yup, one of my tires went flat on me...luckily it was while the car was in the garage, rather than when I was on the highway. It was almost bald and needed to be replaced...I had just been putting it off.

Allegra and Tag absolutely crack me up! Tag lays with his toy (usually his ball) and lets Allegra chew on him! All the while she's doing that, she makes noises that sound like bear cubs (well, I don't know...seems like a sound a bear cub would make to me!)...ya know, "awwwwwwrrr" and generally just chewing him out. They get along so well...he has the utmost respect for her and she thinks he's just a doofus! ha!


See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun and getting work done! The dogs are a hoot!! Joyce