Tuesday, August 27, 2019

It's All Good!

Well, here we are nearing the end of summer.  I, for one, will be happy for the temperatures to cool down a bit.  It is a fact that dry heat is much easier to live with than high temperatures with high humidity.  But, 99 degrees is still darn hot.  And, we have had a rather long spell of those darn hot days.  YAY...sweatshirt season is almost upon us.  I have always loved fall, but in Wisconsin, winter followed too closely behind.  Here, there's not so much winter.  So, I am definitely looking forward to the next several months.  

It is all good.  Truly!

My son, Matthew, had a PET scan last week.  He is completely cancer free!!!  Two surgeries and chemotherapy did it for him.  We are all thankful beyond belief!  We do know that this cancer sometimes recurs, but for now...smiles all around!

After saying that, nothing sounds very exciting.  So, I'm gonna leave you with those happy thoughts.

More to come...




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: