Saturday, October 6, 2018

Where Did September Go?

I feel like I've been busy, but I don't have much to show for it.

But, I did get my sewing/craft room cleaned out. I think I was working on it when I last posted.  It's a good feeling to be done.  I donated, gave away, and threw out so much...unbelievable how much one accumulates.  Right?  And, I am trying to make the room safe for Stitch.  He loves pulling pins out of pincushions...not a good thing for him to be doing.  I mostly keep the door shut when I'm not in there.  Otherwise, I need to put so many things away...which proves to be counter-productive.  Setting up and putting away each time I want to get something done.  It will all work out, though.  

I have been working on a 2 x 4 quilt...inspired by this blog post - Film In The Fridge.  A few years ago, I bought a box of assorted Cotton & Steel fat quarters...40 of them, I think.  I have already made two quilt tops with these fabrics (churn dash and plus) and I had more than enough to make these 49 blocks.  One day soon I will get these put together into rows. 


I have also been getting some stitching done on the Vintage Postcard stitchery...


Stitch is doing fine...he will be 6 months old on Tuesday!  I have photos...
Is he too cute?

He often smushes his head into my neck.

Coming out of his hiding place.

Fabrics from Cathy of Pink Petunia Cottage...he loves this blanket.

Mesmerized by the snap hook.

One of his fave things to do...swing these rulers back and forth.

I am talking to him...he was looking at me.



Ya never know where these little mice will be next!

That's about all I have for this Saturday.  


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: