Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The One About My Next Project...

It occurred to me that I am nearing the completion of two projects...two quilt tops.  And, for once, I am way ahead on my Christmas sewing with just two small gifts to finish up.  woohoo!  Which all means that soon I will have nothing to work on.  (as if)  So.  I have been giving thought to what I can do next.  

I need a project with no deadline, because after the beginning of the year, I have two major projects to begin.  After much deliberation ('much' being defined as no more than 2 minutes), I decided that I am going to start working on the Village quilt.  I have everything I need for the quilt top.  So, why not, hey?  


Here is everything I need for the quilt top...

Won't that be fun??  I surely think so!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up to snow this morning...it was so pretty...fluffy white snow in the sunshine.  It is pretty much gone now, though.  Which, by the way, is fine with me.


Have a good rest of the week!!!





"I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The village quilt looks interesting to make. Very nice! I bet I can find some projects for you. Lol. Joyce

Rugs and Pugs said...

The best snow is the kind that doesn't stick around for long :)
That is going to be a very cool quilt!
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

That will be a fun project and great fabrics for the quilt.
No snow here, just cold and I was enjoying the warm spell, lol.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Ahhhh... now THAT's my kind of snow! :-) Village looks like a fun project! Hopefully we can both get some quality stitching time in today (and many days to follow).... :-)