Monday, September 26, 2016

Snow Days Quilt Top is FINISHED!!!

Yup.  That's right!  I am done!  Finished!  

I am so pleased - with it AND with myself - I can barely stand it! This quilt top has taken a very long time to complete.  I started it in March of 2011...5 1/2 years ago.  And, now that I am this far, I would love to have it custom quilted; therefore, I need to save some pennies (dollars!).

But, hey!  You don't want to hear all of that...you want to see it.  Right?

Okay,  here we go...

(be sure to click on the photos to get the BIG picture)
66 x 66 inches
  
bottom left
middle left
top left
top right
middle right
bottom right

So.  There you have it.  What do you think??


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I think you did a beautiful job on the stitching and the piecing, that is a beautiful quilt.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

WOW!!!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Oh, Jacque! How did I ever miss this post?!! I LOVE the fabric you chose for this quilt, and your stitching is par excellence! I bet your buttons were just popping when you finished this...and rightly so. It's truly stunning! Thanks for sharing it.
WOW!
xoxo
Donna