Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Day!!

YAY!  After almost 5 weeks of no sewing (well, except for the curtains for the new sewing room, but I'm not really counting that) Naomi Janome and I partnered up today...got a small project started and finished!

YAY!  Me Mum needed a new zippy purse with a wrist strap...so that's what we did...made a zippy purse!

I even remembered to put a label on the back...


There are a few things to find places for, and there are things to put on the walls, but I am calling the sewing room 'ready for sewing'. Whew.  

One of these days, sister Jill will take me around to look some of the special sights here in Canon City.  I will take lots of photos and share them here.  This is a nice place to live.

  


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting settled in and back to sewing. Joyce

Miccosukee said...

So glad you are getting your place together and turned on the sewing machine. Looking forward to those promised photos.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Great that you are sewing and getting back in the groove!! I think I missed why you moved ~ I didn't read blogs for a long time and catching up is hard! At any rate, bloom where you are planted! That's saying I have on a magnet! And I'm sure you will!

Farm Girl said...

I am so happy!!! I am glad you got to sew in your new sewing room. I am so glad you like your new place to live. Such a blessing for me to read. I look forward to seeing pictures of your new town.

Dog Trot Farm said...

I see your creativity has come alive in Canon City...Love the Chocolate Puppy business tag...

WoolenSails said...

Good to see you sewing again and that is a beautiful clutch. I like the idea of making my own things, then I can customize them to fit what i want, in them.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

"Open for business" and Ready for Sewing!!! Whoo-hooooo! Cute little zippy purse and LOVE the label! :-) Looking forward to the pics of the area too! Hugs!