Tuesday, February 24, 2015

One In and One Out...

It is time to say goodbye to Emma, my 16 inch model.  She's been visiting since July and now her mama wants her back home...so off she will go.  Goodbye, sweet Emma!  Thank you, Cathy!


In the meantime, a special someone arrived today...and I am very excited to have her here!  A lot of the patterns I have, and the clothes that I want to make (that I will need to make up my own patterns for), are for 18-20 inch dolls, so it makes sense to have a doll that size to help with fitting and modeling. 

So.  Without further adieu, meet Cassidy Jane...my 19 inch model.

did you see that she has ears?

Here they are together...Cassidy Jane and Emma.  Wow!  There are many differences in these two girls and not just in the size...

I plan to have fun with Cassidy Jane.  I just hope that what is in my head translates to paper and fabric. 


she has big feet!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is such a cute doll and love her expression, it will be fun to make clothes for her.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

She's just so dang cute!! Joyce

moosecraft said...

Safe travels to Emma... and Hello to Cassidy Jane! :-) Methinks it might be a bot easier to stitch larger clothes? Anyways... it will be fun to see what fashions you dream up!

Anonymous said...

I love her...and the namesake...you will have fun with her.
Love,
Janer

Farm Girl said...

Lovely clothes and dolls.