Thursday, November 13, 2014

Time of Year...

It's that time of year!  You know, the time of year when you have far more on your 'to do' list than any one person could possibly imagine getting done!  

As usual, my list is too long.  Commitments to honor.  Christmas and birthday gifts to make and send.  I am plugging away at it and have actually been able to cross a few things off.  woohoo!!  I won't be able to show photos of all that I am working on, but I will try to remember to show those photos once things settle down at the end of the year.  

This is what I've accomplished recently...

Two outfits for Emma to model for my Etsy shop...
this has been done for awhile, but I had some finishing touches to make.

snails and text...what's not to love about this outfit?

  Pillowcases...
love the dots the best but they both make me smile!

these three were made 'envelope closure' style, so no pillow shows!
 Kleenex cozies...
always need to have some of these to work on
piano lining and choir fabric
see?  choir!  makes me want to sing!
 Doll quilt...
so not in love with this...not sure what to do with it now

Plans for sewing with corduroy and linen coming up this next week.  Hope things turn out as I envision!

What are you working on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my sweet boy...oh, how I love him!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine sings in a choir. I need one of those choir Kleenex cozies. 😀 Joyce

annie said...

I love all your projects, you make the cutest things, esp. love that choir cozy. My friends would love that!

Farm Girl said...

You have been so busy. Yes, my list is beginning to grow ever longer.
No possible way to get done all I want to get done.
I am going over to your Etsy store. I didn't know you had one.
sheesh. Some friend I am. :)
Have a nice evening, I hope it isn't too cold.