Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Spring Ahead...

I wrote about this on my other
but I wanted to show you all
what I've been busy with.

I've been concentrating on
my doll clothes business.
Here is my first hooded coat
for an 18-20 inch doll...
hooded coat - gray wool lined with a red cotton print
Pattern is found here:  nobbyorganics etsy shop

After I made the wool coat,
I decided that I am way too tired
of winter and the cold.  
So, I decided to focus my
efforts on spring apparel.

I made another coat...a spring coat.
Again, for an 18-20 inch doll.
hooded coat - creamy yellow dotted cotton print with creamy yellow lining


I haven't yet put these in my etsy shop
because I am wanting to
get more pieces completed...


I hope to have an upload on Sunday night.

Wish me luck!! 



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

9 comments:

moosecraft said...

Oh my! These are BOTH gorgeous! I sure wish I could fit in them! lo! The red lining against the grey is very striking and, I always luvs me some polka dots! Keep on stitching! These should set right quick!

moosecraft said...

I meant to say "sell right quick"... me dang fingers are too frozen to type... ;-)

WoolenSails said...

Those are really nice and love both styles and I am sure a little girl will love having them to dress up their doll.

Debbie

Dog Trot Farm said...

Adorable!!!

kks said...

you do fine work my dear!! darling!
xoxo

Farm Girl said...

Just beautiful Jacque. You do such amazing work.
I love each of those coats so much.
I can wait to see some more on Sunday.
I bet you are tired of winter.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Love them Jacque! I know they are going to be meticulously made too! I'll be keeping an eye out for when you list them. I love the Grey wool coat!!!

Pokey said...

Such sweet details, Jacque! What girl wouldn't love them? Hope the gray skies brighten for you ~
:-}pokey

kelley said...

What sweet coats...sure to make for happy little (and big) girls...reminds my of all the Barbie clothes my aunt made for me...so much nicer than store bought...Mom got a kick out of seeing these two...she loves the grey one...