Monday, July 22, 2013

Sewing...What's That?

Gosh, it's been 15 days
since I last sewed.
Hard to believe, isn't it?
~grin~ 

These blocks have been waiting
to be put together,
so I got them done today.


It doesn't take long to sew each block...
and the blocks are 18" finished,
so it won't take long
to finish this quilt top.
I started this quilt back here.

I have nothing else today.  

Except, to say...
I am thoroughly
enjoying my retirement!
(sorry, couldn't resist.)



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Love this!!!! You'll be producing so many quilts.
Noreen

moosecraft said...

Looking good! I bet if feels GREAT to be sewing (on a MONDAY)!!!! ;-)

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

that comment is from me Jacque! don't know why it posted as anonymous.
xo Erin