Sunday, May 26, 2013

Orange You Done With That???


I am using this 3 day weekend
to catch up on sewing and
to watch my recorded tv shows.
So far, I'm doing good.

The orange hst's I showed in my last post 
have been sewn into blocks.
I just need to put them together.

I have one of these...
4 of these...

and 4 of these.



I am planning to get the 
backing tomorrow.
And, the quilt top is on hold...
I need more Kona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy...where does the time go?
Each day seems to go by so slowly,
yet it seems like the weeks fly by.

The countdown has begun.
I have 35 days left to work.
7 weeks.
YIKES!
Well, no...not YIKES,
but YAY!
 ~grin~

What are you doing this weekend? 



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Orange you going to mail that to me when when it's completed?!?!?!? lol! Sorry.. could not resist! Looks fabulous! :-)

Brenis said...

Love!!!!! :) it's amazing how much my love for orange has changed since hooking! (Well they were primitives, orange is a happy place for quilts!,). Can't wait to see it finished! :)

WoolenSails said...

Those are really beautiful shades or orange, really like the combinations.

Debbie

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Love the blocks Jacque! So happy you decided to retire. Enjoy it :)