Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Redwork.

I was looking for a small project to work on the other evening...came up with this pattern from Bird Brain Designs.  So simple...no having to choose color of floss nor which stitch to use.  Love it! 

I worked it in backstitch, using buttonhole stitch around the leaves on the berry...measures about 4 x 6 inches.  Dang cute if I do say so myself! 


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."    Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

Farm Girl said...

very cute, I love their designs. I do love red work. It turned out great.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Double dang cute!!

moosecraft said...

It really is double dang cute!!! You think we need to start an "Embroiderers Anonymous" help group? lol!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Love it!! I've always thought red work was so simple and pretty.
Hugs,
Courtney

Trace4J said...

Oh so cute.Love it.
I am a strawberry girl lately .
I make woolie strawberries and today I am making strawberry jam.
Great job friend.
Hugs
Trace
(mom of big brown puppy)

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

WoolenSails said...

Bird brain designs are fun to make, I have the angels and like making them when I have free time and save them to add to packages.

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Looks great!