Monday, February 27, 2012

Keeping Busy...


I kept myself busy yesterday.
I finished cutting out all of the
solid pieces for the Poppy quilt.
I was able to get 7 blocks put together.
Well, to be more accurate,
I sewed 7 centers for the Rubik's blocks.
I still need to add solid fabric around these
pieces to make them measure 12.5 inches square.   

While watching the Academy Awards,
I finished block 5 Granny Square
for my hand-pieced quiltalong.
Although I am enjoying the hand sewing,
I am happy that this is a small quilt. 

That's all for now...
have a good day!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."   Jeremiah 29:11

6 comments:

moosecraft said...

I think you're going pretty fast with the hand piecing... this block would have taken me at least a month! lol! LOVE the poppy quilt! Looks very Summery!

WoolenSails said...

Love how the fabrics look in the blocks, beautiful prints.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like the way your blog comes up on my phone now. Joyce

nanci said...

whew! you must be exhausted! I am looking forward to getting back to quilting when we return to the cottage!

Farm Girl said...

I am just getting here to comment. It looks nice, I haven't picked up a needle it feels like in a month. Soon and this lack of sleep blurry feeling in my head leaves I will be back at it. It all looks good Jacque!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Each piece is looking super....great colors just shouts Spring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails