Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag & the Easy Chair...

Sometimes, I just shake my head in wonder.

This first photo was actually taken AFTER the second photo...you'll understand as you keep reading.


This is how I leave my big easy chair when I go to work or to bed...or whenever my big butt will be away from it for awhile. With the plastic container, or something similar, on the seat to prevent the dogs from laying in my chair.


Last night, as I was on my way to bed, I noticed that one of my tag-alongs wasn't tagging along. Yup, you guessed it...TAG! I went looking for him and this is what I found.


Hmmmm...someone looks pretty comfortable! In comparing the two photos, you will notice that the magazines are now on the floor, the back cushion is up above the back of the chair, the plastic container is pushed forward...and there is the Tag Man...asleep in MY chair! I told him, "off!" and he looked up at me, but did nothing. I reached toward him, and he looked up at me...his big brown eyes saying, "but, Mama!" Then, he got up and off.

As I said...sometimes, I just shake my head in wonder.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Sorry, Jacque, but I'm sitting here smiling and chuckling. That Tag is one smart boy. Gotta love those Labs.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!!
He is so funny, thanks for sharing!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tag!
You da Man!

Aunie Janer

Anonymous said...

Oops, that would be "auntie"...but I don't think you are as fussy about spelling as your Mama...:)

Janer