Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HOT, HOT, HOT and HUMID!!!

UGH! I will be happy when I wake up tomorrow to much cooler weather. This heat and humidity just sucks the energy right out of me! Luckily, my basement is very cool, so working on a few orders down there tonight was a bit refreshing. Here is a bright spot in my yard...


And, my hosta plants are blooming...





I will be going to Wausau on Sunday to see my nephew, Tony. He's on leave from the Air Force...here is a photo of him when he graduated basic training.



He'll be stationed in Anchorage, Alaska! The Air Force Base is about a mile from my sister Joyce's house. How nice it'll be for Tony to have his Aunt Joyce so close!

On Monday (Labor Day), I will come home...and bring my Mom back with me to visit for a few days! YAY! I took some time off from work...though I'm not sure what we'll do. I will be sure to take photos, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a nice picture of Tony! I wonder if I took it or if Jill did? Those flowers are just amazingly beautiful! Our weather here is still sunny, no clouds and warm temps. Next month is fall then winter comes you know! JLC